Types of Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from our patients:
- Personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth
- Health information, including medical and dental history, diagnoses, treatment plans, and other health-related information
- Payment information, such as credit card numbers and billing information
How We Use Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide dental care and treatment to our patients
- To communicate with our patients regarding their dental health and treatment options
- To process payments for dental services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Protection of Information
A-DEC Dental Clinic takes the protection of our patients’ personal and health information seriously. We have implemented appropriate technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and destruction.
Access to Information
Patients have the right to access their personal and health information held by A-DEC Dental Clinic. If a patient wishes to access their information, they may make a request in writing to our Privacy Officer.